Monday, October 29, 2007

Penang Spice Garden

Penang Spice Garden is privately-funded agro-tourism project endorsed by the Penang state government which is located some where in between Batu Ferringhi and Teluk Bahang. Xx and I decided to spend 2-3 hours in this garden due to it high recommendation on this garden.

Tropical Spice Garden
Main Entrance
Path to the adventure ...
Watch out your step !!


Some spicies, plants that I never get in touch before ...



More flowers ...





I managed to get a closer picture using my 50mm on this grasshopper. How lucky!



Beside flowers and spice plants, there are also some facilities built in this garden eg. Hammock, chairs, etc. Xx is the first person who discovered the hammock while I'm still busy taking flowers picture. She can't hold her feeling and "jump" into it ... I know she loved Hammock a lot and plan to install one in her house in future.

Wait! That's not the only thing she discovered. There's more! There is a giant swing in this garden. It makes you feel like flying in the sky when you sit on it. Don't worry, there will be a gigantic net holding you at the bottom if you felt from the swing chair.


Some abstract picture i took ...


Mayan Hammock ... Xx sleep and enjoyed it behind


Giant Swing Chair



Tsunami Memorial - a giant trunk floated and stayed in front of spice garden after tsunami


Pretty girl, Xx potraits ...



There are another special place deep inside the Spice Garden which is specially built for wedding event. You can booked this place for your wedding if you want because it was surrounded by nature and man-made pond. Trust me! It's really a good place for wedding ... check out my picture below.

Xx and I in the wedding ceremony garden located inside Spice Garden


There was wedding ceremony held here and roses petal were spread around the fields...






CShotz --<<@>>-- 29 Oct 07 --<<@>>-- CShotz

1 comment:

CShotz said...

Hi Tony, thank you for visit my blog. Yes, I was impressed with this garden expecially with the giant swing.